Linksys Smart Wifi Password
Nowadays, everything comes wrapped in a security shield. Similarly, your wifi routers are password-protected so that no one outside the network can access the data shared over the network. So, if you have Linksys smart wifi router and don’t know where to find its password for login, then read this blog to know the steps to find or even change the Linksys smart wifi password.
Steps To Find The Linksys Smart Wifi Password –
If you don’t recall your Linksys smart wifi password or this is a first-time login then read the following instructions to find the password;
- Step 1. Launch your preferred internet browser.
- Step 2. In the web address bar, enter the default IP address for Linksys wifi router, i.e., 192.168.1.1.
- Step 3. On the following page, leave the username field blank and enter ‘admin’ in the password slot.
- Step 4. Enter the modified login details if you have done so recently.
- Step 5. Now, you will see a notification prompt that asks you to confirm changes in your network.
- Step 6. Click on the Ok button to proceed further.
- Step 7. You will be redirected to a setup page next. Click the wireless option now.
- Step 8. Now, see if the settings have been saved to WPS.
- Step 9. Finally, you will find the SSID and Linksys smart wifi password.
Steps To Change The Linksys Smart Wifi Password –
It is recommended to change the wifi password from time to time to keep the security of the devices. This ensures that your network is safe from cyber crimes or threats. Follow the steps to change the password and proceed for Linksys smart wifi login with a new password;
- Step 1. Firstly, access your desired web browser.
- Step 2. In the URL field enter the default IP address, 192.168.1.1.
- Step 3. Now, enter the password ‘admin’, leaving the username slot blank.
- Step 4. Now, go to the wireless option.
- Step 5. Under that, select the Wireless security option.
- Step 6. Next, type the new password in the Password slot. Make sure you enter a strong password by fulfilling the requirements.
- Step 7. After finishing, click on the Save Settings tab. This way, the new password, and login settings will be saved to your wifi router.
- Step 8. Once the new password is updated, all the devices connected to the Linksys smart wifi router will be disconnected. You have to enter the password once again to connect each one of those devices.
Steps For Linksys Smart Wifi Login –
Follow the instructions below for Linksys smart wifi login
Step 1: First of all, make sure that your device, computer or tablet, or other devices are connected to the WiFi network. You can connect your device through an ethernet cable or wirelessly.
Step 2: Next, launch an internet browser of your choice on your device.
Step 3: Now, type the default IP address or myrouter.local in the address bar of the web browser and then press the enter key.
Step 4: Then, enter the default login username and password in the given field.
Step 5: By entering the correct username and password, you will be directed to the Linksys router login page. You need to press the login button.
Linksys Smart Wifi Login Concluded!
So, that was everything about Linksys smart wifi password and log in. You can find and change the password effortlessly after reading the instructions above. After logging into the wifi router settings, you can manage the router’s configuration. You can chat with us in case of any doubts or queries. Toodles!