NEXTBOX WiFi Extender Setup
Installation of Netbox WiFi extenders is quite easy. NEXTBOX WiFi Extender Setup allows the users to extend the WiFi network range without changing the name of the WiFi network and it does not require any wired connection. In order to set up the Nextbox WiFi, you just need to open the web browser and enter re.nextbox.home in the URL bar to log in to the web page. You can set up your Nextbox WiFi extender through the WPS button as well. The Nextbox WiFi range extender is compatible with all wireless routers.
Quick steps to set up Nextbox WiFi range extender through WPS button
If your home router supports the WPS button then the WPS button is the easiest method to set up a WiFi range extender. Follow the below-mentioned steps to set up the Nextbox WiFi range extender through the WPS button method:
- First of all, unbox the Nextbox WiFi range extender and plug it in the wall socket near to the home router for setup.
- After that, locate and press the WPS button on the router. After 2 seconds, release the WPS button.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button on the Nextbox WiFi range extender within 2 seconds after pressing the WPS button on the router.
- After connecting the Nextbox extender to the router, wait for the extender’s LED lights.
- Then, go to the WiFi settings of your mobile or laptop and check the network SSID of the extender. To connect the extender SSID, use the old WiFi password.
- After connecting the Nextbox extender to the existing WiFi router, unplug the Nextbox WiFi extender and plug it in a new location.
Quick steps to set up Nextbox WiFi extender through the web browser
Setting up a WiFi extender through a web browser is a lengthy process. You need to connect your extender device to the laptop or computer through a USB cable. Go through the below-mentioned steps to set up the Nextbox WiFi extender through a web browser:
- Firstly, plug the Nextbox WiFi extender near the home router and turn it on.
- After that, go to the WiFi settings of your mobile or computer and connect to the Nextbox_5X_ext network.
- Use a LAN cable to connect your Nextbox WiFi extender to the PC or laptop.
- Now, open a preferred web browser on your PC and enter re.nextbox.home in the address bar of the web browser, press the enter key.
- For the first-time login, you need to set up the extender’s administrative password. Create an administration login password, select repeater mode as operating and click on the next button to proceed further.
- Now, the Nextbox WiFi extender will scan the WiFi network nearby you. You need to select the WiFi network name from the list that you want to extend.
- After that, enter your existing WiFi password to establish the connection.
- Then, click on the advance button to confirm the settings of the WiFi network. Finally, you will get a “Wireless network successfully extended” confirmation message on your screen.
We hope that the above-mentioned will help you with the NEXTBOX WiFi Extender Setup process through re.nextbox.home web address. Follow these steps and set up your Nextbox WiFi extender like a pro.